Casting to Completion
Eneslow Foot Orthotic Technician's Training Course.
When: July 11 through July 14, 2016
Location: Eneslow Pedorthic Enterprises, Inc.
470 Park Avenue South @ 32nd Street
New York, N. Y. 10016
Eneslow Pedorthic Institute and the Pedorthic Footcare Association are proud to announce the introduction of the Eneslow Foot Orthotic Technician's Training Course. The course objectives are to prepare an individual to:
• Fabricate foot orthoses and internal shoe modifications
• Take impressions, casts and measurements for foot orthoses, and foot and ankle orthoses
• Determine material combinations to produce desired results
• Modify casts to optimize fit and function
• Adjust to fit under foot and in footwear
• Understand the biomechanical theory of foot orthoses and internal shoe modifications
This 32-hour course will offer ABC and BOC scientific continuing education points for pedorthists, orthotists and prosthetists and C Ped Tech (C) – Certified Pedorthic Technician (Canada).
Space is limited. Eneslow Foot Orthotic Technician Training Course is limited to twenty (20) attendees.
• Eneslow will provide tools, equipment, and materials to participants in this course.
• We recommend that students who have their own tools should bring them to the course.
• Students are encouraged to bring two pair of worn shoes to modify.
• Students interested in purchasing tools, equipment, and supplies will have the opportunity to investigate available resources.
$1995/for full course per attendee, and includes all fabrication materials.
Webinar Store: “2016 Eneslow Foot Orthotic Technician's Training Course” (click here)
Electronic Form: "2016 Eneslow Foot Orthotic Technician's Training Course" (click here)
NOTE: Save electronic form to your computer, fill out, save and email the form back to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Robert S. Schwartz, C. Ped.
Khaled Elmasry, C. Ped.
Sarah Goldberg, C. Ped.
Seamus Kennedy, C. Ped.